Discover how to manage and organize commented emails in Front. Keep your email threads and team discussions well-organized for easy access.
Log Into Front
- Open Front and log into your account.
Navigate to Your Inbox
- Once logged in, click on the "Inbox" tab to view your emails.
Identify Commented Emails
- Look for emails that have comments. These usually have a comment icon next to them.
Create a Tag for Commented Emails
- If you wish to sort your commented emails, you can create a specific tag for them. Go to "Settings" -> "Tags" -> "New Tag" and name it accordingly.
Apply the Tag to Commented Emails
- Once the tag is created, return to your inbox and apply this tag to your commented emails.
Archive Commented Emails
- To remove clutter, you might want to archive commented emails. To do this, select the email and click the "Archive" button.
Access Archived Emails
- Archived emails are not deleted. They can be accessed through the "Archived" folder in Front.
Use Search Function for Quick Access
- Utilize Front's search function to quickly find tagged or archived commented emails.
Remove or Change Tags
- If you need to update the organization, you can easily remove or change tags by going to the email and editing the applied tags.
Set Up Notification Preferences for Commented Emails
- You can set up notification preferences to alert you when a new comment is added to an email. Go to "Settings" -> "Notifications" to customize.
Congratulations! Now you can easily manage and locate your team's comments on emails, making your workflow smoother and more efficient.